News Flash

Posted on: August 23, 2022

How to Report a Water Leak or Sewer Issue

If you are a Town of Fort Mill customer and need to report a water leak or sewer problem, please call (803) 547-7158. For more information about water, wastewater or stormwater services, visit the Utilities website

Read on...

Utilities Updates