Who should I contact for help?

There are several agencies and departments that can answer your questions, including the following:

York County Animal Control

S.C. Department of Motor Vehicles

Detention Center at Moss Justice Center

Fort Mill Municipal Court

Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office

South Carolina Highway Patrol

York County Magistrate Court

York County Sheriff’s Office

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Fort Mill Police Department?
2. Do I live in the Town of Fort Mill?
3. What is Crime Stoppers and how can I submit a tip there?
4. How can I get a fingerprint card?
5. How do I pay a fine or citation?
6. How do I request statistical information about crime in my area?
7. How do I request a copy of my incident report?
8. How do I request a copy of my collision report?
9. How do I request a criminal records check?
10. Who should I contact for help?