How do I locate my property lines?

Property lines are initially established by the Planning Department through the subdivision platting process. The final plat of your property or subdivision will provide surveyed information to assist you in finding your property lines, which are typically marked with pins or stakes in the ground. The York County Register of Deeds office maintains records on all final plats within York County and can provide you with a copy should you require one.

Contact a Surveyor

If you are unable to locate your property lines, you will need to contact a surveying company to have them come locate and/or mark your property lines.  The Town of Fort Mill does not provide these services.

Show All Answers

1. Is my property in the Town of Fort Mill's jurisdiction?
2. What is my property zoned?
3. Where can campaign signs be placed?
4. What does the zoning of my property mean?
5. How do I locate my property lines?