- Parks open at dawn and close at 9:30 pm. Town approved athletic programs and events may extend past 9:30 pm.
- The Town of Fort Mill is not responsible for accidents or injuries while using the Town of Fort Mill Parks and Recreation Facilities.
- Athletic Fields and other facilities must be reserved separately from Shelter or Gazebo rentals. Call 803-547-2273 for reservation information. Not all athletic fields or facilities (including the amphitheater) are available for rent.
- Shelters and Gazebos may be used if they are not rented. For shelter and gazebo rental information, visit our online portal at www.fortmillsc.gov/parksportal or call 803-547-2273.
- Large groups or those wishing to hold a special event in the park will need approval from the Fort Mill Special Events Committee by submitting the Special Event form (PDF). No private event may be held in any park that is not pre-approved by the Town.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash at all times and are not allowed on athletic fields. Please clean any waste left by pets.
- All vehicles, including golf carts, must park in designated parking areas. Parking is not allowed on fields or within park areas. Golf carts are not allowed within pedestrian walkways or landscaped areas.
- No skateboards, scooters, or bicycles are allowed except as transportation on sidewalks and paths.
- Please throw away all trash in trash containers located throughout the parks. It is unlawful to litter or cut or destroy vegetation within Town parks.
- Please obey all signage indicating facility reservations or closures.
- Please notify Town staff immediately at 803-547-2022 of any hazards, malfunctioning equipment, or unsafe conditions. For emergencies, please dial 911.
- The following are prohibited in Town of Fort Mill Parks:
- Please Note: The Town reserves the right to change or alter the rules and regulations at any time. Rules and regulations during Town events or programs may differ from those listed above.
-Rules as of 9/27/2022