Safe, healthy, and sustainable Fort Mill waterways that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Maintain and improve the Fort Mill’s waterways from pollution by mitigating the effects of urban development. To accomplish this, we:
- Maintain compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations related to water resources,
- Review proposed new development Erosion Prevention plans and conduct enforcement,
- Maintain existing stormwater infrastructure,
- Implement water quality programs, and
- Engage the community through public participation and education initiatives.